Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Few Things I've Learned in the Past 19 Years...


*to embrace the fact that I will never be taller that 5 feet 3 inches.
*that even when I feel all alone in the world, God is always with me.
*to not sweat the petty stuff and not pet the sweaty stuff (haha).
*to appreciate the little things in life.
*that sometimes people will tell you they love you without actually knowing the true meaning of the word.
*that family comes first. no exceptions.
*to keep all my promises.
*that modest is hottest!
*that it doesn't matter how mean people are to me, or how poorly I'm treated , I can never stoop down to that level and must show love, kindess, and respect to everyone.
*it's ok to have a bad day once in a while, but it's never ok take my frustrations out on my loved ones.
*hugs really do make everything better.



........and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment