Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fit For a Princess


So, once again I'm getting REALLY bad about writing on this thing on a regular basis. Sorry! I'll try harder lol...

Anyway, this week has been a nice one.
Sunday- Spent time with my family in Newcastle....drove back in a bad storm, but, it was ok.
Monday- Got a TOTALLY amazing email from Ryan, not because it was mushy or whatever, but, because it was freaking funny! Oooh that boy lol. I'm glad that even though we're thousands of miles away with no communication other than emailing, and we haven't seen each other in almost 14 months, that we're still extremely close and can make each other laugh. Ha. I love it, and I love him!
Tuesday- My friend Katie's 19th birthday. Went out with her and a few other girls and ate at Sanford's (yum) and played around town taking pictures with random statues. Fun! :P
Wednesday - Got to meet up with my personal trainer again and go over the results of my assessment. Well, I'm in pretty dang good shape supposedly, BUT, I need to lose a little weight. Yes, some people may say "psh" and roll their eyes at this statement, but, someone who is only 5'2 1/2" (yup there IS a 1/2 in there, she even said it lol) shouldn't weigh as much as I do unless it's muscle. Haha. So, I aim to lose 10 pounds and then I'll be the PERFECT size. lol...anyway....I totally LOOOOVE the program the personal trainer has set up for me and I am so excited to start it on Monday!
Today - Went to Enrichment tonight at the church for Relief Society and we had our own little manicure/pedicure night and it was SOOO relaxing, like my title says, it was "Fit for a princess". We got to take home our manicure tubs along with these cute little manicure/pedicure bags with all sorts of goodies inside. :D

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a great day, but, I'm WAAAAY excited for Saturday because it's our ward (erm, branch lol) Temple trip and I just can't wait!!! I freaking LOVE the temple and I'm stoked to be able to go and spend time with my branch. Even though they're pretty much all newlywed couples, they're awesome to hang out with, and what makes it even better is that like over half of these couples are ones where the wives waited for their husbands while they were on their missions...so, being with them gives me THAT much more hope for Ryan and I (even though I'm not worried about us not working out :P).....

Whelp, I'd better go read my scriptures now! I'm working on the 3 week challenge Ryan set for me....This challenge is to read The Book of Mormon in just 3 weeks!! I aim to be done exactly on General Conference Sunday (October 4) so, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment