Friday, September 11, 2009

Dance Dance



Soooooo last night I went to a dance with my friend Katie at Sheridan College and I must say that people make me so mad sometimes!!!! We were enjoying our time dancing and goofing off and having a lot of fun when all of a sudden I look behind me and there is this stupid boy recording us withthe camera on his cell phone and he and his girlfriend were laughing!!! I stopped dancing and just stood there watching them and so I poked Katie (she was still dancing) and told her what was going on. As soon as I did this the guy shut his phone really quick and looked away like he hadn't been doing anything and then he and his girlfriend started laughing again. GRRRRRR!!!! Katie's roommate knows the guy I guess and so she went and asked him what the heck he was doing and he said "I wasn't really recording, I was just acting like it". Who in the world "pretends" to record people they don't even know?!!!!! I know he wasn't joking and I wish I would have just gone up to him myself and told him to knock it off, but, being the nonconfrontational person that I am I just blew it off....But, that TOTALLY ruined mine and Katie's entire night, we just felt really weird after that and dancing felt awkard to us. So, we left and hung out in her dorm room the rest of the night....STUPID PEOPLE!!!! Argh. I wish people wouldn't be so dumb, lol. Everyone should just mind their own business and let everyone else enjoy themselves! Just because we were goofing off while we were dancing (and probably looking like retards) doesn't mean anyone else has the right to record us...ew. I felt violated haha....Oh well, such is life these days it seems....sad.

Katie and I

So we're a little crazy...

1 comment:

  1. Did you look on YouTube to see if you were there? Just kidding.. that is soo dumb! Ahh, stupid people!

    ReplyDelete