Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holy Moly!


Time has been going by muy muy rapido!!! lol. Buuuut I absolutely LOVE it!!!! =D.

I have soooo many things to look forward to between now and summer of 2010 and here is a monthly list!! lol..

October 2009 - General Conference in Utah with my parental unit :)
November - My nephew Ammon Lucas will be born, along with Devon's little girl!!
December - Christmas (duh), visiting the Fosters in Nebraska, TALKING TO RYAN ON THE PHONE!, spending time with my family, and possibly taking a week and visiting friends and family in Arizona :D (not to mention lots of snowboarding adventures!)
January 2010- Snowboarding and more of my visiting friends and family :D
February - My 20th birthday...I'll no longer have "teen" behind my age!! lol. weird.
March - April - Possibly taking a trip down to Utah :D
May-July - Maybe some adventures with Jessica!!
August - RYAN COMES HOME, RYAN COMES HOME, RYAN COMES HOME!!! WOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah....I'm sure there will be a lot more things that I have to look forward to each month, but, those are some big ones....I'm just so stinking blessed to have the life I do, and I'm so grateful for all the people who are in it!!!

.............................................................

Anywho, not much is new with me lately. Like I said before, time has been going by FASSSSST!! lol. I've just been work, work, working and doing a whole lotta nothin else, ok, maybe I do go hang out sometimes, but, usually I'm sittin at home messin around on the net and then reading my scriptures (which definitely isn't a bad thing anyway :P)...A few weeks ago Ryan challenged me to read the Book of Mormon in 3 weeks, so, I started that a few days ago and plan to be finished by October 4, General Conference! :D Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment