Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sigh


Whelp, nothing too exciting about my day today. Unless you want to count the massive calorie overload I had today as something to get worked up about. I swear, unless I cook dinner, I tend to let myself eat like a flippin pig...Not necessarily by eating great amounts of food at once, but the things I choose to put into my body even AFTER the fact that I went to college to be a personal trainer and KNOW BETTER!!! Grrrr....My friend Katie and I gave in to our gurgling tummies tonight and took a late night drive over to Dairy Queen and got ourselves some cheeseburgers, fries, and icecream blizzards...Not to count the pop we had in her dorm room right after we got back.....Talk about feeling like a disgusting slob after downing that meal. Ha...So, we made a pact that we're gonna start working out together (YAY!!!! Since I'm meeting with my personal trainer on Monday the 14th to figure out all my stats and then get my own personal program! Whoop!!!! Haha....yes, I in fact need a personal trainer for myself even though I'm qualified to do it, because, I need someone to literally tell me what I'm doing wrong and get on my butt and MOTIVATE me. Lol. I'm terrible). Anyway, I'm more than ready to get THAT ball rolling....I wanna look like a smokin hot babe by the time Ryan gets home next summer so that he'll know exactly what he's been missing for two freakin years and never wanna leave again! haha....

2 comments:

  1. Haha you crack me up Kellsi!! I love it. Well that meal you had at DQ sounds good :) So good thing you wasted your calories on that, instead of something gross. And that's so cute you wanna look hottttt for Ryan....how CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny. It is okay to eat junk once in a while. I know that you aren't a pig. My mouth was watering reading your post though...I've had no red meat since my surgery a month ago, and a hamburger sounds so good! But a baby is worth giving up hamburgers, and steak, and dairy, and wheat.....

    ReplyDelete