Friday, November 20, 2009

I Suck

I think I'm officially the worst blogger in the history of blogging. Ha....Seriously though, I'll be going good for a while and then WHAM! No more Kellsi to report on her (often uneventful and dull) life. Oh brother. Who wants to follow me anyway? Lol....

So, I just got done doing a little Rosetta Stone for the night (practicing my espanol) and am debating on heading out to the gym....Oh how I would love to just have the motivation to get off my lazy rear end and high tail it over to the YMCA without that feeling of "I just want to sit here and relax, work was long, and I'm tired". It doesn't help that these past few nights I've been going to bed past two (no idea why!) and then getting up at seven! Less than five hours of sleep a night is not good for this old fart!....Haha, ok, I know I'm not anywhere NEAR old, but, I am OLDER every day and I can totally feel it sometimes lol. How lame am I?! Ahhhhh...Anyway, I seriously WILL get up and go to the gym after this, I'm going to force myself...Dang you swine flu for wiping me out and taking away my ability to get into the gym like I used to and actually WANT to be there and work my butt off (literally...I want this butt to be smaller people! lol)...Dang you swine flu!!! GRRRRRRRRRR.

Well, now that that's done with..lol.....Life has been going pretty well lately, my days are still flying by and I can't believe it's already almost Thanksgiving!! (There is no way in heck I'm going to be complaining about the speed at which my days are traveling because each day that passes is another day closer to my hunka hunka burnin love! WOO!)...I've managed to kick Time's butt for over 15 months now and I know I can survive another 8 months and 2 weeks!

Oh yeah! I am officially (once again) a student at MCC (Mesa Community College) in Arizona for the Spring 2010 semester! :)....I'm taking all online classes so that I can continue to live in Sheridan and work full time...Yeah, I know I'm pretty much going to have no life, but honestly, I don't care lol. I want to get my degree over and done with and save money like a maniac! Haha (as well as being able to pay off my car...pay rent, bills, food, etc.)...I like being able to provide for myself. It feels good! :)

Well, I think that's all for now....my head is about to burst (headache dang it) so I'm gonna go take something and then see if this old woman can get herself to the gym and pump some iron. ha....Or at least run off this butt of mine (which Ryan will be extremely upset about might I add lol).....Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment