Monday, December 14, 2009

I Miss...

Living in Arizona...and all the fun I had with the friends I made down there (not to mention the LOADS of fun I had down there wih my best friend Jessica whom I've known since we were 10!!)...I just miss the fun times...I feel like we're getting old even though we're not!!! Lol....A lot of my friends are getting married..and it's just WEIRD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!.....Anyway, the reason I'm saying this is because I was going through my pics on my laptop looking for a particular one and then all of a sudden I get brought to all the pics and videos I ever took when I was living in Mesa last year and they just brought back SO many memories!!!!...It's totally true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words! Haha....Well old Mesa friends, I miss you all and hope that your lives are going wonderfully these days!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment