Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Teeth...kinda



So, whether you can see them or not, I did indeed get "invisalign"...Some of you reading this may ask "Why?" because my teeth really aren't all that bad but....to me, they are. I've got some gaps on my lower right side that need to be closed and some crowding on the lower left side that need to be spaced (so pretty much my mandibular teeth need to be shifted slightly to the right lol)...as for my maxillary (upper) teeth, the two teeth on either side of my front teeth are turned so much that they overlap the front teeth and idk, to me, the fact that these two teeth are turned kinda makes them look tiny hahaha (yeah I have small teeth as it is)...anyway, I got these invisalign hoping to correct these minor things so that I'll feel a little bit better about my smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment