Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a Wonderful Day

Today was a really great day to be had. Despite waking up slightly sick and getting random dizzy spells throughout the day, I'm glad I was able to get up and do the things that I had today. My friend Andrea came over to my sisters around 10am and we headed over to the temple and did baptisms. It was great. I must say that I ALWAYS come out of the temple feeling clean and pure every single time, and, being inside always makes me feel so amazing as well. I wouldn't trade the feelings I've had in the temple for anything else. They're priceless....After that we went to her house and did our hair and makeup and just got ready for the day. We headed over to Cracker and co. Cafe for lunch (which was AMAZING, 5 stars to them for sure)then headed over to Deseret Book to look around...After that we headed back over to the temple and took a bunch of pictures together, which again, was a lot of fun. I went back to my sisters around 5:30 and watched Cinderella with my 3 year old niece Shea, we had spaghetti for dinner and watched Wall-E, and now here I am writing about it on my blog...Even though there was nothing crazy exciting about my day, I'm glad I had it. It was extremely enjoyable and it was nice to just relax and not have to worry about work or anything. I'm enjoying my stay down here in Arizona and am sad to have to go back to the cold and snow on Saturday. Hopefully spring will come FAST! lol. I'd like to get started on my resolution of running every day (once it gets warm enough outside...until then I'll just have to settle for running on the treadmill)...Anywho...I'm gonna go now. Just thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment