Friday, May 7, 2010

Hollywood



No, I'm not there yet, but, I WILL be there tomorrow.....TOMORROW!!!
Ahhhhh. I'm so nervous...excited...but nervous...
I've heard a lot of weird things about Hollywood, and even though it'll be fun to be living amongst the stars for a month, it sounds like it's filled with a bunch of loonies as well lol. Thankfully I have some pepper spray to take with me, and my friends and family are just a phone call, email, text message, or skype conversation away in case I get lonely or scared lol...I know Heavenly Father will be looking out for me as well, and I am very grateful for that. Just gotta keep my nerves down!!
For those of you who may be reading this right now and have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the scoop:
I'm moving to Hollywood for a month to attend Cinema Makeup School and participate in their beauty makeup course. Hopefully I'll do well. This has been a big dream of mine practically my whole life. I've always wanted to be able to one day do special effects makeup for movies, and I'm pretty sure this is going to give me the head start that I need!!...Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment